Proudly helping Veterans in the following states:
Alabama • Arizona • California • Colorado • Florida • Georgia • Idaho • Indiana • Kansas • Kentucky • Louisiana • Mississippi • Montana • New Mexico • North Carolina • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • South Carolina • Texas • Utah • Washington • Wyoming
VA Loan Services
Your dream is no different from those of your brothers and sisters of the U.S. military. You return home from honorable service and find the house of your dreams. Finding and qualifying for a mortgage loan should not be another uphill battle.
You fought enough in service to your country. It’s our turn at Thrive Mortgage to fight for you and help you land your VA home loan. With the Thrive Mortgage commitment to quick closings you can look forward to winding down in the safety and comfort of your new home.
The VA Loan
A VA home loan is a mortgage insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”). Those eligible for VA loans include:
- Active-duty military personnel
- U.S. Military Veterans
- Surviving spouses of military service persons who die while on duty or as a result of military service
- Some reservists and National Guardsmen
The typical VA loan offers 100% financing, subject to Veteran’s eligibility, meaning no down payment. Compared with a conventional, the VA loan has other benefits:
- The interest rate on a VA loan is usually lower, keeping more money in your pocket.
- Borrowers who take out VA loans only have to pay certain closing costs called ‘allowables.’ The other costs are paid either by the seller or by the lender making the loan.
Your Thrive Mortgage Loan Originator will help you find the VA loan that best fits your situation. We want you to pursue your VA loan with confidence; we’ll be there every step of the way.
The Thrive Mortgage team believes in the Golden Rule: we treat you how we want to be treated—fairly, honestly, equally, and with full transparency. You’ll find, every military Veteran matters to us.
When you’ve found the home of your dreams, turn to Thrive Mortgage for the VA loan that makes your dream come true. You can expect more from your Thrive Mortgage borrowing experience. Imagine the peace of mind you’ll feel with our Thrive Mortgage lending professionals on your side.
When a VA Loan in Texas Makes Sense to You
In Texas, U.S. Veterans are also eligible for a home loan under the Veterans Housing Assistance Program enacted by the Texas State Legislature. Under the VLB program, eligible Texas Veterans can obtain up to $484,350. in financing toward the purchase of a new home located anywhere within the State of Texas. Some of the many features include:
- Purchase either a new construction or existing single-family home; primary residence only.
- 15-20-25- or 30-year terms, with as little as $0 down payment.
- Fixed-rate mortgage loan with lower interest rate.
- Veterans with a 30% or more disability may qualify for additional interest rate reduction.
- Loans are originated in conjunction with FHA, VA, or conventional financing and by a participating lender, such as Thrive Mortgage.
*All loans are subject to underwriting or investor approval. Other restrictions may apply. This is not an offer of credit or a commitment to lend. Guidelines subject to change.