"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
Technology…… Products…… Customer Experience…… Community…… Culture
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Corporate Loan Production Partner.
Thrive Mortgage is currently looking for experienced Loan Production Partners that will bring depth and value to our current team. Thrive Mortgage is growing and expanding in new market areas and we want to ensure that we continue to provide superior support to our team of originators. This role will be responsible for managing loans from multiple Loan Originators in a timely and efficient manner. Quality, efficiency, superior customer service and professionalism are ALL essential to be successful as a Loan Production Partner with Thrive Mortgage.
The core responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist 1 or more Originators in the origination of a minimum of 10 Loans per month, with a goal of 15 Loans per month.
- Assist LO and Loan Processor (LP)to build their book of business by performing most of the detail tasks associated with preparing a loan file for processing, thus freeing the LO to prospect for referral partners and borrowers.
- Assist LO and LP with conditions after initial underwriting decision to free up the LO to prospect for referral partners and borrowers.
- Proactively engage the LO to ‘take’ the loan from him/her and organize the file, ensuring that all documentation necessary for processing is in the file, make sure all pertinent fields are completed and accurate, and forward the file to processing. (This could vary by LO as certain activities can only be performed by licensed LPPs.)
- Evaluate loan applications by collecting and reviewing all relevant and required documentation (Income, assets, credit, etc.)
- Drive sales through service: Go above and beyond in exceeding customer expectations.
- Escalate files as needed and facilitate resolutions to ensure loans remain on track.
- Assist LO, Processor, and any other loan manufacturing employee to fulfill any requests that are directed to the LO.
- Work with processing and UW to respond to loan conditions by promptly & effectively collecting from borrowers.
- Do everything possible to allow the LO to focus on prospecting.
- Review LO pipeline in Encompass to ensure that NO loan is delayed by any other manufacturing milestone, such as Processing, or Underwriting.
- At the LO’s direction, provide a weekly loan status to each borrower.
- Coordinates Brokered Loans: ensure loan is structured to fit broker guidelines in prequal stage, utilize & learn broker platform/system, serve as liaison between broker & loan officer, order 3rd party items, collect all conditions and perform any tasks needed. There will be no processor involved in broker loans, so LPP role will encompass all tasks on brokered loans.
- Weekly meeting to be held between LO, LOA, and LP to discuss previous week’s progress, areas for praise, areas for improvement, and upcoming production and week.
- Provide weekly review of each file and provide a loan by loan recap to the LO of loan status on all key events.
- Review monthly fundings and discuss areas of encouragement and improvement.
- Opportunity to maintain a personal production pipeline, closing 6-12 loans per year.
- Utilize the CRM for your personal clients and referral partners.
- Must have the ability to adapt well to the technology and tools that Encompass has to offer.
- Ability to interact well and assist others as needed. Customer Service skills are essential for this position with the Borrower, Originator, referral partners, title services, etc.
- Self-motivated, driven and persistent to achieve a desired result.
- Superior organizational skills as there will be multiple tasks, loans, and many different individuals involved in the loan manufacturing process.
- Commitment to quality work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Strong ability to cross check material for completeness and accuracy.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The employee should meet the following criteria:
- High School Diploma.
- 3+ years’ experience in mortgage industry preferred.
- Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Experience
- Must have a high comfort level working in a paperless environment. (Encompass preferred)
- NMLS – preferred & will be required within 60 days for this position.
- In office.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak business periods or to meet project deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to recruiting@ThriveMortgage.com