"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Remote Senior Loan Processor.
Thrive Mortgage is currently looking for an experienced Senior Loan Processor that will bring depth and value to our current team. Thrive Mortgage is growing and expanding in new market areas and we want to ensure that we continue to provide superior loan processing to our team of Originators. This role will be responsible for managing loans from multiple Loan Originators in a timely and efficient manner. Quality, efficiency, superior customer service, and professionalism are ALL essential to be successful as a Loan Processor with Thrive Mortgage.
The core responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Production Standards will be equivalent to 10 closed and funded units.
- Q&E Adherence – 2-day turn time on initial submissions and max 4 days on resubmission.
- Total submission count of average 2.5 touches or better.
- Research loan scenarios to help determine qualification and even loan placement with an investor.
- Validate AUS findings with documentation to ensure eligibility. Package loans to manual guidelines when necessary.
- Review credit for loan program qualification, calculate qualifying income and review assets to determine if the loan applicant(s) meet agency or investor guidelines.
- Perform basic loan processing tasks which include ordering VOE’s, Tax Transcripts, Title Work, Appraisals and Credit Supplements, etc.
- Make calls to originators, assistants, borrower(s), and underwriters to ensure the progression of loan file and provide effective communication.
- Manage and prioritize RUSH files, resubmissions, and newly submitted loans. Must be able to recognize when gears need shifted based on closing dates.
- Review and evaluate loan files for risk issues and potential misrepresentation.
- Successfully manage entire pipeline to meet closing dates and contingency dates.
- Effectively communicate with Loan Officers, Loan Production Partners, and branches regarding loan file status, documentation needs, potential red flags, and file progression.
- Daily customer service interaction with the borrower, originator, referral partners and title services etc., and assisting others as needed while keeping a positive attitude.
- Continuous assignments of multiple tasks with loans and working with many individuals during the manufacturing process.
- Commitment to quality work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Ongoing cross-checking material for completeness and accuracy.
- Knowledge and understanding of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, and USDA guidelines. Seller guides and government handbooks are available to answer loan scenario questions to proactively address any qualification issues.
- Experience working with Bond and DPA is helpful to support a variety of markets.
- Thorough knowledge of PMI, UFMIP, and Guarantee fees.
- Experience working with properties other than detached (condo, attached PUD, duplex, etc.)
- Encompass experience preferred. Must have the ability to adapt well to the technology and tools that Encompass has to offer.
- Superior organizational skills are a must.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The employee should meet the following criteria:
- High School Diploma.
- 3+ years’ experience in the mortgage industry preferred.
- Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Experience
- Must have a high comfort level working in a paperless environment. (Encompass preferred)
- Positive attitude.
- Self-motivated, driven, and persistent to achieve the desired result.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high comfort level working in a paperless environment.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- In-office or remote based on specific needs being filled.
- High-speed internet access if working remotely.
- Hourly non-exempt position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org