"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Remote Loan Operating Systems Technician.
The LOS Technician is a support role for both System Administrators and Project Managers. This position serves as an opportunity for a team player to learn system administration and participate in related project tasks. As part of a versatile work environment, the LOS Technician will gain knowledge of the mortgage industry and the Thrive environment. The position does not, however, require previous mortgage experience. Instead, we are looking for a humble, hungry, and smart individual who is tech savvy, is detail oriented, provides superior customer service, and possesses critical thinking skills which will contribute to the success of LOS Team. This is a great starting opportunity for the right individual.
Job Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Provide timely level 1 support to assist Thrive users with tech support
- Provide daily management and support to the LOS ticket queue to ensure timely service. Apply methodical troubleshooting where applicable; gather and analyze the user issues and determine best way to solve problems. Escalate timely if needed.
- Track incoming tickets to identify trends and help facilitate training and/resources to alleviate issues.
- Assist with communicating technology changes and updates to the field, as necessary.
- Update and maintain LOS Tech article on the Thrive Help Center or problem resolution regarding Thrive’s systems.
- Assist the LOS team with new user set up
- Learn and execute basic Encompass admin functions that will assist with project work along with system administration.
- Other duties and application configuration and support as assigned
Educational and Background Requirements
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Salary/exempt position
- Reliable high-speed internet at home required
- Work in a professional remote environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak business periods or to meet project deadlines
To apply for this job email your details to Shellby.Kinney@ThriveMortgage.com