"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Closing Team Lead.
As Thrive continues to grow with new channels and new markets, the Closing Team will need an additional layer of leadership and support. The Closing Team Lead will be involved in the daily oversight of the general day-to-day functions of the Closers, Funders and Support personnel. The Team Lead will be responsible for building out a regional team that will include ThriveWorks Support Specialist, Sr. Closers, potentially Jr. Closers and a Funder. The Team Lead will help facilitate a workflow and balance the pipeline that will help maximize loan quality, efficiency, and productivity. The Team Lead will be a producing leader who will help the team with any overflow, difficult loans that will slow down the pipeline, and vacation coverage. Most importantly provide the level of leadership to the branches and the regional Closing team they are asked to support thru problem resolution, agent of change and innovation, and create and foster the Thrive rich culture.
The core responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help establish regional closing teams with the appropriate level of resources to support the assigned branches. This process will include implementing new best practices as well as new procedures that will help maximize loan quality, efficiency of Sr. Closers, and provide a smooth process for all parties that allows us to close on time.
- Assures distribution of workload is attained, reassignment of loans based on capacity and staffing for workload balancing for each individual team member. (Pipeline Management)
- Assist the Senior Leadership with identify loan quality defects, trending defects and collaborating on training material, adjustments in closing procedures and or systemic control that will help eliminate the defects from re-occurring. Team Lead will be responsible for the prescriptive coaching to defect trends within their regional team.
- Proactively identifying when additional resources are needed to help support an increase in loan volume. Collaborating with Senior Leadership and identifying what new resources will be deployed to support the growth.
- Assist with the selection process of new hires along with the training, support, and inspection of their development. This will include supporting of special products that include but not limited to eClosings (RON), construction, renovation, bond, new states, etc.
- Continued education and training to the existing regional team to improve quality and performance as well as help cross train and elevate the skill level of the team.
- Provide a culture rich environment for the team! This will include the daily support, but the investment in our Thrive team members to ensure they are successful, experiencing quality of life, and have the opportunity to expand their career into bigger and better things if they have the eagerness and know how. The Team Lead is the first level support to supply a culture rich environment that will keep Thrive team members working hard and enjoying what they do. We absolutely want to promote within the
- Overflow, specialty loan programs and vacation coverage will be necessary.
- Acts as first level of escalation for Closers and Sales teams. Problem resolution with Closers and all other departments within Thrive.
- Prefer this leadership position to be filled within the walls of Thrive with tenure employees that have exampled their quality of work, shared feedback and ideas on how to innovate and promote better processes, and example leadership type of characteristics during their time at Thrive.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities with the ability to provide vision and inspiration to peers and others.
- Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle tight and specific time frames.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to ensure great leadership.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively and quickly.
- Natural collaborative approach to decision-making.
- Participates in management meetings.
Critical aspects have been described under the headings above. These aspects are subject to change at
any time due to a reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- In office or work remotely based on specific needs being filled.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak business periods or to meet project deadlines.
- Hourly/non – exempt position.
To apply for this job email your details to Shellby.Kinney@ThriveMortgage.com