"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Remote Closing Manager.
Serves as an expert on residential loan closing and funding processes and procedures while creating a desirable work environment for the team. Provides overall management of all segments within the closing and funding department to include establishing departmental goals and service level agreements for timely production, delivery of closing disclosures, closing documents and prompt funding. Manages funding production to ensure prompt funding authorization and balances workload among closing teams based on volume and staffing levels. Ensures department is focused on delivering industry leading customer service to internal and external customers. Ensures all required quality measurements meet Thrive and industry standards. Monitors timely responses to quality control, servicing, capital markets, and post-closing delivery regarding loan closing issues. Works with executive management to determine structure of department and administers appropriate structural changes. Recruits and onboards closers and funders, approves payroll and time off requests, and provides counseling and motivation. Directs department employee training, manages issuing and updating of department job aids, policies and procedures, and communicates database, product and document changes.
- Tracks closing pipeline and monitors workflow and performance against established benchmarks for individual closer and closing team productivity and service agreement compliance.
- Works with managements and staff to enhance technology systems to perform accurate and efficient work.
- Coordinates and manages to ensure the staff and activities involved in closing mortgage loans meet approval criteria in accordance with loan and investor standards, servicing requirements, and internal policies and procedures
- Serves as the subject matter expert for closing and funding matters to include assisting departmental staff and both corporate and field staff in escalated issues. In matters outside authority, escalates issues to appropriate area or person of authority.
- Develops close and supportive partnerships with branch managers, operations managers and loan officers to support their goals.
- Ensures internal and external loan audit findings are properly addressed by staff and management and develops and implements action plans as necessary
- Completes managerial administrative duties in Paycom including approving timecards, tome off, expense reports, annual reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The employee should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the mortgage industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of Management and Leadership experience.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of FHA, VA, and Conventional experience which includes a minimum of three (3) years of department and/or company level closing management experience.
- Must have knowledge of laws and regulations related to Mortgage lending.
- Mist have knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Must have knowledge of guidelines and government regulations associated with various loan types (i.e., FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, or conventional).
- Proven track record of developing and implementing procedures.
- Superior communication and relationship skills that will foster the Thrive culture.
- Proven leadership abilities that will assist with problem resolution.
- In-office or remote.
- Must have the ability to travel for necessary management meetings, events and/or training.
- Salary/exempt position.
To apply for this job email your details to recruiting@ThriveMortgage.com