"Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!"
“Alone we dream. Together we THRIVE!”
THRIVE Mortgage is actively seeking a Remote Loan Closer.
As Thrive Mortgage continues to expand in new markets, new channels of business and retail continue to grow, we are looking Senior Closer to join our existing team of superstars. We are looking for team players that have proven closing experience and can bring their existing expertise to help support all things Closing. Attention to detail and strong time management skills are a must to be successful in this role. This position involves both independent and teamwork environments, so a successful candidate should be able to easily transition between each.
The core responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum production standard of 50 closed loans monthly based on a 40-hour work week with minimal overtime as necessary, or if volume does not dictate 50 loans a share of production that is in line with your peers.
- Prepare Closing Disclosure and reconciling title fees with settlement agent. Verify all fees are disclosed correctly and meets compliance guidelines.
- Ensure loans close in accordance with Underwriter’s approval and Thrive policies and procedures.
- Ensure all loans are closed in a timely manner and in accordance with the company’s and investor’s requirements.
- Electronically deliver the closing disclosure and closing documents to title/escrow companies.
- Prepare closing documents per state and federal regulations.
- Deal proactively with all parties involved in the loan closing to avoid and/or resolve problems at closing.
- Commitment to quality work. Maintain a quality rating of less than 10% errors.
- Interfaces with Post-Closing on outstanding conditions and investor stipulations.
- Meet performance requirements for volume, quality, and timeliness.
- Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers.
- Must have the ability to adapt well to the technology and tools that Encompass has to offer.
- Ability to interact well and assist others as needed. Superior customer service skills are essential for this position.
- Strong ability to cross-check material for completeness and accuracy.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to handle tight and specific time frames.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Committed to excellence, has a strong work ethic, and takes pride in their work.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
The employee should meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry.
- 2+ years of Closing experience.
- Must have knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Must have experience with various loan types(i.e., FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA or conventional).
- Encompass experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Critical aspects have been described under the headings above. These aspects are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Hourly/non-exempt position
- Reliable Home High-Speed Internet required
- Work in a professional remote environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak business periods or to meet project deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com